Phil Koboski has lived in South Windsor for 20 years, moving here with his wife Brenda and sons, Theo and Eric, in 2001 from Burlington, CT. He has worked in insurance accounting for 35 years and is currently employed as an Assistant Director with The Hartford Insurance Group.
Phil was a youth roller hockey coach, a Little League coach here in South Windsor, and was active as a Cub Scout and Boy Scout leader when his sons were younger. Both of his sons are South Windsor High School graduates.
Phil has served on numerous boards and commissions in town over the last 16 years, including serving as Chair of the Public Building Commission during the building of Orchard Hill School. He has served three terms on the Board of Education, sitting on two negotiating committees for Teachers’ contracts and one negotiating committee for the Administrators’ contract.
In his spare time, Phil enjoys working on the house that he and his wife bought in 2016 on Main Street.
- Assistant Director of Finance
- Greater Hartford Community College
- Central Connecticut State University
Citizenship in the Community
- Zoning Board of Appeals. South Windsor. 2005-2009
- South Windsor Agricultural Land Preservation Advisory Committee. South Windsor. 2010-2021
- Board of Education. South Windsor. 2011-2017
- Public Building Commission. South Windsor. 2016-2021
- Town Council. South Windsor. 2021 – Present
- Insurance Committee
- Pension Committee
- Justice of the Peace