Jamie Gamble has called South Windsor home for the past 12 years. Jamie and his wife Beth live on Peach Tree Lane with their two children. Both children attend Timothy Edwards Middle School and are active in sports and scouting. When Jamie is not cheering on his kids from the sidelines, you can find him fishing on the Connecticut River.
Jamie has volunteered over the last decade in numerous civic and youth organizations in South Windsor. He knows it will take fresh ideas to move the town forward and will work in a cooperative manner to improve what is important to you. Jamie will advocate for fiscal responsibility and believes in transparency in government. Jamie has exhibited a track record of helping people throughout his 20+ years of service working for the State of Connecticut and improving the lives for the citizens of our state. The current issues affecting our town need to be addressed and Jamie is ready to take on that challenge. Jamie is passionate about protecting our open space and preserving the character of our town for all to enjoy.
- IT Manager
- IT Manager. CT Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Bachelors of Science in Applied Actuarial Mathematics. Bryant University
Citizenship in the Community
- Board of Education, South Windsor. 2014-2017
- Capital Projects Committee member. 2014-2017
- Blighted Property Board of Appeals. 2017-2020
- South Windsor Soccer Club, Board of Directors. 2018-Present
- Pack 389 Cub Master. 2018-2019